If you can find the black dot in this picture, you suffer from clinical depression. The part of your brain that produces the chemical needed for happiness is damaged, so the other parts of your brain work harder to solve problems. Most people with clinical depression are actually highly intelligent.
If you find the black dot, you may want to consult a psychologist promptly.
I spotted the black dot immediately.
This “test” is ridiculous. It’s nonsense. I’m not sure of the origin of this information, but the ability to spot a darkened pixel is an indicator of neither psychological state nor intelligence.
There’s even a game, Where’s The Pixel, that challenges you to spot one black pixel on a white screen. It’s far more difficult than finding the spot in this image, as you are faced with a much larger playing field, but it’s easily doable (which is why the game is popular and playable!) Spotting a small dot is a common ability.
So don’t freak out just yet, my fellow Tumblrfolk (and don’t feel quite so flattered about your intellect); if you suspect you do suffer from clinical depression, then it’s probably best to contact a professional—but please don’t rely on images like these to confirm your feelings.
But in the meantime, the dot-spotting was an amusing challenge. It just has absolutely no psychological bearing.
Have a wonderful day!
- bitter-sweetchocolate reblogged this from asukanoyume
- asukanoyume reblogged this from trancer4e4life
- trancer4e4life reblogged this from psychologicalfacts and added:
- gummybearsandcigarettes likes this
- reachforthestarrslove likes this
- olivasyko reblogged this from insomniaticthoughts
- rnedicin likes this
- pandarisu likes this
- bitchwegettincrazy likes this
- sexbeanie likes this
- blogofmissjoanwatson reblogged this from psychologicalfacts
- sassy-happy reblogged this from sheaintgotanythingonme
- sheaintgotanythingonme reblogged this from beautifu11y
- beautifu11y reblogged this from psychologicalfacts
- beautifu11y likes this
- beautiful-nightmaare likes this
- nr-ni likes this
- dyatl0v likes this
- heather-king- likes this
- unchainedlegacy reblogged this from noodlebrain11 and added:
- piinsorneedles likes this
- jacobchaulk likes this
- gookid likes this
- noodlebrain11 reblogged this from br0kenmoon and added:
- noodlebrain11 likes this
- br0kenmoon reblogged this from psychologicalfacts and added:
- br0kenmoon likes this
- charlenekate likes this
- thatlonelyoboistgirl likes this
- serenitaite likes this
- counting--down-the-days likes this
- skittlezspaz reblogged this from confessorm
- alicelunadante likes this
- simina-cindy reblogged this from perpetualvelocity and added:
- freshtittymilk reblogged this from perpetualvelocity and added:
- kistyn likes this
- nephbit reblogged this from jeneralization
- yummy-sociopaths likes this
- ozimulmakesartwork likes this
- kuroutsubasa likes this
- confessorm reblogged this from perpetualvelocity and added:
- grimdarkvictoria likes this
- viext likes this
- viext reblogged this from creaseintime
- creaseintime reblogged this from perpetualvelocity and added:
- jeneralization reblogged this from perpetualvelocity
- perpetualvelocity reblogged this from theparanoidbunny and added:
- theparanoidbunny reblogged this from cactus-cadaver
- asksherlock-andjohn likes this
- cactus-cadaver reblogged this from consulting-cranberry-jam