POOR BLAKE THORBURN JUST NEEDS A BREAK GET THAT KID TO A HOSPITAL
Made this in an exercise of ‘Actually start something and then finish it, God dammit’.
reblogging for the 15 people who followed me based solely on this
25 Thoughts while watching this:
1. They’re color coordinated like one direction.
2.I hope they try to be different.
3. That’s an interesting choice of song…
4.HOLY SHIZ THAT BOY CAN SING! 4. HE’S FREAKING JEAN VALJEAN
5. I hope the other boys sound that good.
6. OMG kid who works in a hospital can sing too!! They can all harmonize!
7. Yeah you besta be clapping.
8. OMG THEY’RE SINGING TOGETHER DONT TOUCH ME
9. BLONDIE CAN SING TOO!
10. Yo, blondie got that smirk down TIGHT.
11. Blown out ears/cool kid started a little early but he can sing too!
12. Hope nice eyebrows can sing too. 1
3. OMG HE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL.
14. THEY DID NOT JUST DO THE BOYBAND WALK FORWARD!
15. They’re so in sync.
16. I would already be on my feet.
17. Some people are so stubborn.
18. Bout time you get on your feet Simon.
19. omg they’re crying. cuties.
20. tbh i would be crying too.
21. tbh i am actually crying.
22. Amanda’s blowout is NOYCE
23. SImon overuses brilliant. It’s lost it’s power.
24. Word, that was in a month, bro.
25. WHY DO YOU NEED A VOTE? 4 YESES!
Lettuce Bacon Green beans Tomato Ally sandwich
not just followers, everyone.
I’m here if any of you need to talk<3
The best part is, this post actually does something, it offers support, unlike one of those useless “reblog if you care” posts.
Exactly. Which is why I’ll reblog this one.
Right now, 500 light years away from Earth, there’s a planet that looks a lot like our own. It is bathed in dim orangeish light, which at high noon is only as bright as the golden hour before sunset back home.
NASA scientists are calling the planet Kepler-186f, and it’s unlike anything they’ve found. The big news: Kepler-186f is the closest relative to the Earth that researchers have discovered.
It’s the first Earth-sized planet in the habitable zone of another star—the sweet spot between too-hot Mercury-like planets and too-cold Neptunes— and it is likely to give scientists their first real opportunity to seek life elsewhere in the universe. “It’s no longer in the realm of science fiction,” said Elisa Quintana, a researcher at the SETI Institute.
But if there is indeed life on Kepler-186f, it may not look like what we have here. Given the redder wavelengths of light on the planet, vegetation there would sprout in hues of yellow and orange instead of green.
Read more. [Image: NASA Ames/SETI Institute/JPL-Caltech]
Oh my god
me participating in a group project
IM FUCKING SCREAMING
First Track on Incongruent: “I Fucking Love Science.” I think this will also be the first music video…if all goes according to plan.
Obviously, this is the explicit version. If you like it please share! And high five to Rob Scallon for that SICK DRUM SOLO!
God I’m excited about this.
DreamWorks Animation Studios has announced the addition of a black female heroine (gasp!) to its repertoire of white dogs, green ogres, snails, Neanderthals, pandas, white people and Antz. In doing so, it joins an elite club consisting of … well, nobody.
Not one major Hollywood studio has released a 3D animated feature starring a black character.
SHES VOICED BY RIHANNA